1. Eat one protein and one whole wheat starch within 1/2 hour of waking up.
2. Eat a "hard chew" cruncy vegetable or fruit snack within 2 hours of starting breakfast -- never later
3. Eat another "hard chew" within two hours of your first one.
4. Eat a lunch consisting of a protein and vegetable by no later than 1 pm
5. Eat one or two "hard chew" or "soft chew" vegetable snacks in the afternoon.
6. Eat dinner no later than 8 pm, consisting of a protein and a vegetable
7. You should have one whole wheat grain with either lunch or dinner.
8. After the first week, you can have an 'extra' once or twice a week -- a food you really, really love. 9. Take a calcium vitamin at bed and a multivitamin at breakfast.