Progress Details - Week 9

week:   1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|all time
View:   all teams | blue | red | green | yellow

Soon2beslim Week 9: no result. -

Mini Challenge Results

Stay Hydrated!!

Guidelines
Ensure to drink plenty of fluids, perferably water. Drink at a minimum, 8-10 servings. Dont Feel Thirsty !!

Results for Yellow team:

Mini Challenge Results

Eat as CLEAN as possible !!

Guidelines
20% is the excercise, the other 80% is what we put in our mouths. Keep you intake as clean as possible, track it, and review to meet your goals !

Results for Yellow team:

Mini Challenge Results

Participate and motivate !!

Guidelines
Take your Fit test 030412, post your B4 pics and results. Follow the program, and repost pogress pics and results every time you take your fit test (approx. every 15 days), to stay motivated and see your results !!! Participate !!

Results for Yellow team:


Progress Summary - Week 9

No progress yet recorded