Go Vikings! Are you ready for some football?

previous topic · next topic
russellb97

Joined: Mar 10
Posts: 524

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 14:41
Sorry Saints fans.

Any other purple fans here?

I will do a push-up for every yard of offense the Vikings get quarter by quarter!

Last year in the play-offs they hit around 475.
The Spike Diet is available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Spike-Diet-Russell-Branjord/dp/0615328768

Free Weight Loss Guide on Spiking Metabolism:
http://www.spike84.com/

"I Spike!"

Phule

Joined: Jun 10
Posts: 183

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 15:10
My condolences on Brett Favre un-retiring yet again.

I'm going to faithfully pull for the Arizona Cardinals as usual but I'm not expecting much this year. I like the idea of doing a push up for every offensive yard your team gets. I think I might be able to manage that for the Cardinals as well! Wink
russellb97

Joined: Mar 10
Posts: 524

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 15:12
Phule wrote:
My condolences on Brett Favre un-retiring yet again.

I'm going to faithfully pull for the Arizona Cardinals as usual but I'm not expecting much this year. I like the idea of doing a push up for every offensive yard your team gets. I think I might be able to manage that for the Cardinals as well! Wink


LOL, yeah without Warner its shouldn't be too difficult Smile

Why didn't your coach send three guys to kidnap Kurt?
The Spike Diet is available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Spike-Diet-Russell-Branjord/dp/0615328768

Free Weight Loss Guide on Spiking Metabolism:
http://www.spike84.com/

"I Spike!"

Phule

Joined: Jun 10
Posts: 183

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 15:27
russellb97 wrote:
Phule wrote:
My condolences on Brett Favre un-retiring yet again.

I'm going to faithfully pull for the Arizona Cardinals as usual but I'm not expecting much this year. I like the idea of doing a push up for every offensive yard your team gets. I think I might be able to manage that for the Cardinals as well! Wink


LOL, yeah without Warner its shouldn't be too difficult Smile

Why didn't your coach send three guys to kidnap Kurt?


Hey man, Kurt is got important stuff to do. He's going to be on Dancing with Stars which means that my wife is going to make me watch every episode until he gets eliminated! Laughing
k8yk

Joined: Jan 09
Posts: 4,546

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 16:28
As a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I am prepared for yet another season of tears.
My blog, This is not a Diet:
http://notsobigk.wordpress.com
Follow me on Facebook for tips, recipes, advice, exercise ideas and more:
http://www.facebook.com/notadiet
russellb97

Joined: Mar 10
Posts: 524

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 16:34
k8yk wrote:
As a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I am prepared for yet another season of tears.


LOL, one of my best friends is from Philly, and he said about the same thing today when we were talking about the season.

My Vikes always bring me up to just rip out my heart.
It's like we are cursed.
The Spike Diet is available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Spike-Diet-Russell-Branjord/dp/0615328768

Free Weight Loss Guide on Spiking Metabolism:
http://www.spike84.com/

"I Spike!"

toodlesba

Joined: May 10
Posts: 8

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 20:42
I am for all the teams that have a Samoan on them.....wait I think that's every team now....OK I'm for the Steelers - Go Polamalu!!
Tofa Soifua

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Grouch Marx
keithd112

Joined: Mar 10
Posts: 204

      quote  
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 21:22


I'm putting money down that the Defense scores more TD's than Sanchez can throw.

Train hard expect results



Forum Search
Advanced forum search



Latest Posts

Older women????
That's why I'm so shocked by all this since I was once the queen of Kegel! I'd squeeze so hard and so often I thought I once heard something POP! Seriously, I'm with you on coming back ...
by LuC2 on 16 Apr 14 10:08 PM
Wieghtloss and Drinking Hot/Cold Water ?
I watched a BBC program the other day which talked about this. Apparently, drinking water before a meal will not help because it does not remain long in the stomach on its own. However, there is a sp ...
by archeree on 16 Apr 14 07:34 PM
Error Message
There are a couple foods I try to enter that the system just won't accept. I suspect that there was an error when that food was input to the database so the particular entry is damaged. I just look ...
by Vickie 5966 on 16 Apr 14 03:13 PM
sleep and protein
My challenge as well. I do better on the protein than the rest, actually. Not enough time in the day...
by Draglist on 16 Apr 14 01:11 PM
Day 2
;) Thank you Need all the support I can get!
by flissie on 16 Apr 14 11:46 AM