Best shopping list you can use is the one at the back of your weekly tracker, thats what I use and its awesome.
- Salsa is the best (i use it on salads, in omlets, baked potatoes (salsa + cottage cheese), for a snack with celery, in soup, the possibilities are endless)
- Hummus (great on wraps, for a veggie dip, on toast)I usually make my own its way cheaper then store bought
1 can garbanzo beans
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp fat free plain yogurt (you can put a little more to make it creamier)
pepper to taste
lemon juice to taste
^makes 2 servings, each serving is 5 points. it fills you up and has a lot of nutrients.
- Try to eat as much filling foods as you can. They are the best nutrients wise and fill you up. They will be the ones in green writing in any food lists.
- Popcorn I eat almost every day. Smart Pop is my favoruite one.
Some tips that have helped me lose weight with WW:
- drink lots water! if you are working out you should be drinking lots of water before, during and after activity. being thirsty is a sign that your body is dehydrated, but if you drink enough water for your body you should not get this feeling.
- you want to have foods with fibre
- watch the sodium, you shouldnt have more then 2400mg/day. it helps you loose weight.
- exercise helps soo much. find something you like and stick with it. but if you are exercising you will need to drink more water and make sure you eat a well balanced diet.
- easy on the snacks (especially sweets and salty ones). if you find your snacking too much or really hungry (happens especially if your working out a lot), have 5 smaller meals throughout the day rather then 3 large ones.
-past 7 or 8pm only drink water or ill have green tea (with nothing in it).
- watch your portions. my mom bought a scale and out of curiosity i weighed a banana i was about to eat (and count as points for one banana). turns out the banana was 3 bananas after i weighed it!!!
Hope this helps
Get fit or die trying.