Log everything you eat. You'd be surprised what foods contribute to weight issues.
Until you log your food, you can't really get much help from people. We don't know what you're doing wrong if we can't see what you're doing.
I'll just list off some of the other suggestions you'll hear:
1. "You're gaining muscle".
- Maybe, but only slightly. Not enough to matter. It takes a long time to genuinely build muscle.
2. "You're eating too much"
- Probably likely if you don't log your food. That's up to the diet also, though. Not many people will know the specifics of the one you're on.
3. "You're eating too little"
- Actually a common problem, but again, we can't know until you log it.
4. "You're gaining water weight"
- Definitely a possibility. Usually the first few weeks of weight loss is mostly water weight. Now you're gaining it back. Exercise usually causes you to retain water. Also, if you're a female and it's that time of the month, you retain a lot of water. It'll pass.
5. "You're exercising improperly"
- "Exercise" is a broad term, and a lot of people use it quite loosely. You haven't logged exercise either, so "exercising 3-4 days" per week doesn't mean much. Is your exercise heavy resistance training or is it walking in the park for 20 minutes? The effects of each vary greatly.
You can either provide more information or see which one of those fits you best.
If you think my post is too abrasive, harsh, or offensive, you're:
B) Too sensitive.
C) Not going to receive an apology for pointing it out.