ALL THINGS FOOD AND DIET
I Want To:
Record a Journal Entry
My Weight History
My Diet Calendar
My Forum Posts
My Cook Book
Go To My FatSecret
Diets and Dieting
Lose 8 pounds in one week with this 7 days program!
Topic submitted for
Joined: Jan 13
Posted: 06 Jan 2013, 10:51
Your favorite dress is superb, but a little small? It is time to take action fast and firmly against the unwanted pounds!
In this article, you can find a diet plan 7 days will make you look much better! If you strictly follow the program, you can lose 5 kilos (8-11 pounds) and your hips a few inches - centimeters that make the difference when you put your dress - in just 7 days. And because this system requires only 7 days, you should not cheat at all! The diet is easy to follow, but it must be strictly followed.
1) First day: For the first day, take a durable and regular walk for at minimal 3 minutes.
Remember to practice a few stretching earlier and after the walk. This easy exercise will take up very little of your time for the day. With less than an hour, you have passed a good beginning step to an efficient weight loss program.
2) second day: All vegetables are permitted, and only vegetables must be consumed along with water and soup. A baked potato is permitted, but no butter or any dressing is allowed.
3) third day: 30 to 45 minute walk must be taken in a evening so that you can burn a lot calories. Stretching exercises must also be done throughout the twenty-four hours.
4) fourth day: You could have a combination of banana and milk. But you are limited with 8 bananas and 3 glasses of milk. On the fifth day, you could relax a bit because it offers you to feed your appetite with beef and tomatoes.
5) fifth day: entitles the dieter to consume at maximum 20 ounces of beef, white chicken meat or fish and as many as six tomatoes. With the soup and water, this is expected to clean out uric acid from the body. On the sixth day, beef, white chicken meat or fish and vegetables is permitted, with the exclusion of potatoes.
6) sixth day: Here you achieve the sixth day and you will finally start to blow! Still, more than two days and you have terminated your diet Normally, if all works well, you've already lost about 4kg and the 1st results of your weight loss are already start felt on your figure. And of course, the good news as always come at the same time, the sixth day is a gala.
7) the seventh: Congratulations! After six days of work, you have attained the end of your diet. Even a little day of deprivation. Menu on the seventh day, you can eat complete brown rice (I said "complete" because the rice to the nutritional properties very different from other types of rice), and vegetables (green beans or always spinach). Of course, do not fry your rice and especially not add oil or butter in your food.
To avoid monotony and frustration are some tips:
-spices add flavor.
-for seasoning: a tablespoon of oil mixed with lemon.
this is a blog that offers the best and most effective programs and tips
Joined: Jun 12
Posted: 07 Jan 2013, 09:25
I didn't click on the link but this is the cabbage soup diet you're talking about! It's good enough for a quick fix or to detox after the holidays, but it's really only water weight you lose and it's no way healthy long term. Plus it can get quite boring and I find I get really crabby on it due to lack of flavour!
Advanced forum search
Diets and Dieting
Special Dieting Situations
Promote your Diet
Food and Recipes
Tricks of the Trade
Look at Me
Fitness & Exercise
My Fitness Program
Different Types of Exercise
Life is Fun
My Secrets for a Great Life
The FatSecret Site
View All Weight Watchers Topics
Adding to what thinner said.... the grilled chicken is a blessing. I've taken to marinating boneless breasts overnight then give them a quick cook in a skillet or griddle. I too worked in a school ...
on 19 May 13 12:55 PM
Well good luck with those challenges. There must be a good reason you feel you can't have just one of the carb, lower calorie beers. I admire your discipline and determination.
on 19 May 13 12:40 PM
WHY THE SCALES CAN LIE
Very interesting. Great post !!!! Makes lots of sense.
on 19 May 13 07:22 AM
Tired of the Diet Roller Coaster!
Thanks Flygirl :) Exactly I need to get my Groove back!lol
on 19 May 13 12:44 AM
Good luck! I weigh in every day which has to stop. It is too easy to get caught up in the excitement of seeing the scale drop so much in a week-that is because of water weight I am sure.
on 18 May 13 10:13 PM
view more posts
Tip - food diary is absolutely necessary. Kashi with skim milk - very filling breakfast!!!
04 May 13 for diet
view more tips
© 2013 FatSecret. All rights reserved.