ALL THINGS FOOD AND DIET
I Want To:
Record a Journal Entry
My Weight History
My Diet Calendar
My Forum Posts
My Cook Book
Go To My FatSecret
Life is Fun
10 reasons I want to lose weight
Topic submitted for
Joined: Apr 10
Posted: 24 Jan 2013, 13:34
1. I want to run a marathon
2. I want to enter into my later years being the healthiest I can be
3. I'd like to to buy some new clothes
4. I'd like to be able to do more yoga poses without my belly getting in the way
5. What they said.
Joined: Feb 12
Posted: 24 Jan 2013, 13:58
Okay here are mine:
1)to be able to ride horses again
2)better vacation stories from wild adventures
3)to kick even more butt in my boxing class
4)to look as good as I do in my head!
5)better knees & flat stomach
6)to be able to out run a zombie attack
7)to have men stare and drool
better sex (how can you not list that!!)
9)more stamina in the heat. And not to look like a blonde tomato
10)to be a Blonde Goddess!!!
Joined: Jan 13
Posted: 24 Jan 2013, 14:10
Just 5, but know there are more. Will think of them lying in bed tonight. :~)
1. For my self.
2. Relieve the pain in my back and joints and to prevent further surgeries.
3. To wear pretty clothes again. Not the pants/slacks that are baggy in the hiney and legs. Form fitting slacks. Bagless sweaters. Tired of my spare tire showing when I wear a fitted sweater or shirt.
4. To be able to take care of hubby who has MS and not having to worry about my health.
5. To live longer. I ain't dead and have no plans on encouraging a trip to the afterlife in the very near future.
May I be free to be the me that I came into this world to be.
Advanced forum search
Diets and Dieting
Special Dieting Situations
Promote your Diet
Food and Recipes
Tricks of the Trade
Look at Me
Fitness & Exercise
My Fitness Program
Different Types of Exercise
Life is Fun
My Secrets for a Great Life
The FatSecret Site
View All Weight Watchers Topics
Thank you all so much for your warm welcome. I'm excited about the progress I've made already, and it's amazing how motivating it is to see those numbers on the scale going down. I've ...
on 25 May 13 08:11 AM
Hi Dee Welcome to FS and I hope you enjoy the weight loss journey, afterall it is a marathon not a sprint :)
on 23 May 13 05:21 AM
Welcome aboard! You'll like it here if you're serious about losing some weight and living better and healthier. FatSecret Works. :)
on 22 May 13 01:07 PM
Newbie to forum and weight loss
As a pre-diabetic the only meal plan you need is a low glycemic, low carb plan to stay healthy because if you do not stay pro-active you will become a full blown diabetic. How much and what kind of c ...
on 21 May 13 07:43 AM
Weight Loss Goal
Hi my name is Michelle. I live in Saudi Arabia. My aim is to lose around 10 more kilos before my next vacation which is in August. I currently weigh 81.5 kilos.
on 18 May 13 06:48 AM
view more posts
Tip - food diary is absolutely necessary. Kashi with skim milk - very filling breakfast!!!
04 May 13 for diet
view more tips
© 2013 FatSecret. All rights reserved.