Izellgreen's own diet
Diets and Dieting
- Diet Talk
- Special Dieting Situations
- Promote your Diet
- Food and Recipes
- Tricks of the Trade
- Look at Me
- Diet Buddies
Fitness & Exercise
- My Fitness Program
- Different Types of Exercise
Life is Fun
- Introduce Yourself
- My Secrets for a Great Life
- Favorite Games
The FatSecret Site
- Community Feedback
- Technical Help
How do you measure your body fat percentage?
you can buy body fat calipers; it's the easiest most accurate way and cheapest too! just go online and google it! it looks like plastic tweezers; health professionals, trainers, use them all the ...
on 02 Sep 14 06:00 AM
ow can I lose belly fat before I get over weight I need the help now?
Ashley, It is a great idea to start taking precautions before the weight becomes and issue. I realized that things were not going well for me years ago and starting working out and eating healthy and ...
on 02 Sep 14 05:23 AM
How Often Do you weigh yourself?
I always wait until the end of the month....
on 02 Sep 14 04:33 AM
I'm going to try this Atkins thing:)
Atkins is a lifestyle and if you think it is a quick fix then forget about doing it. You start at induction and complete all 4 phases..and NEVER a cheat...after you have accomplished this then it is m ...
on 02 Sep 14 12:54 AM
how can I boost my metabolism and decrease my body's resistance?
Lower calories and/or increase activity. There is no trick. Weigh all foods and be honest with every bite. It's a simple matter of calories in vs. calories out. No gimmicks, no ridiculous star ...
on 02 Sep 14 12:25 AM
Posting my formula for pain relief here also
Mummydee, your link is very informative, thank you.m
on 01 Sep 14 08:10 PM
view more posts
This is tough......I,m spending 90% of my time trying to stay on meal plan and the other 10% going off it.....Resulting in an increase in weight..
05 Jan 14 for diet
view more tips
© 2014 FatSecret. All rights reserved.